Supply & Installation of E & I Works
We undertake the following E & I Works installation works but not limited to
- Installation of WSD, Control panels, MV & Power Panels, Light Fixtures, Power Receptacles & Other Electrical Equipment.
- Lay cable, backfill with red tiles, yellow tape & clean sand, meggar, install all ferrules, tagging, IR testing and final termination.
- Installation of Cable Tray/ Conduit, Laying of Cable, Cable Dressing & Testing
- Grounding work with cable laying, ground pits supply & installation, ground rod supply & installation including cad welding & testing.
- Fibre Optic Cable Installation excavate/backfill, installation of RGS conduit/ cable tray, lay the FOC include FOC termination & testing.
- Install, test, calibrate & commission various control equipment such as PIT/TIT/FQIT/Gauges etc.
- Splice/terminate various MV cables including supply termination kit, fittings etc. to as per SA standards up to 34.5 KV.
- Supply, install, test & commission 480V power receptacles
- Supply, install, test & commission ground pit for switch rack/VSD/switchgear and tie-in to the existing grounding grid by cad welding.
- Installation of various Instrument with tubing, termination and on site/ off site calibration.
- Supply & Installation of Field Mounted Devices, Automation Accessories, HMI, Develop and Integrate with main System, loop check, testing & commissioning.
- Supply & Installation of Cathodic Protection System.
- Expertise Services with Engineers for Power, Control & Automation to Integrate, Test & Final Commissioning of Complete E & I System.